Match your way to victory in the new epic action RPG, Crusaders Quest!
- Category RPG
- Program license Free
- Version 3.1.5.KG
- Size 44 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone 10+
- Package name com.nhnent.SKQUEST
NHN Entertainment Corp.
경기도 성남시 분당구 대왕판교로645번길 16 NHN엔터테인먼트 플레이뮤지엄 463-400 NHN Entertainment Playmuseum, Sampyeong-dong,Bundang-gu,16,Daewangpangyo-ro 645 beon-gil,Seongnam,Gyenonggi,Korea,Republic Of 463-400
- New EPISODE 7 (HARD)
- 6 new Heroes for THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 Collaboration
- New Ancient Dungeon (HARD) for KOF '98 Collaboration
- New champion 'West Wind'
- New Skins and package items.
- UX / UI improvement
- Balance changes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.